Saturday, June 30, 2007

MOLLY!

Gosh Paul, is there any chance we can get a picture *without* you all up in it?


Molly here. How are you? I'm the other mule who lives here and I am happy to have the chance to fill in for Paul today. Paul will not be making a comment today. I am making the comment because Paul is mad. Paul had to work into the rains today. That is unfortunate for Paul. I am sorry to hear that Paul had to get ridden in the rain this afternoon. Are you sorry for Paul? Because *I* am sorry for Paul.

(Editor's Note: I cannot type any more of these lies. The truth is that Molly loathes Paul.)

Okay, may be not every body runs up and hugs me and talks to me like every one does with Paul. But I am the mule that the children like. I am the mule that gives rides to the children and gets lots of pets on the nek. I am also the mule that is not so #*@% big that he takes up all of the room into the trailer and has to have a special bridle and bit and saddle. I am The Normal one. So if you want a normal mule, I'm the one you want. Not that other one.

So like I said, if you want to hear about normal, exciting mule things, I am the one to ask. If you want to hear about foooooooood, or about som body's feeeeeeeeeeet, or about how hongry he is, fine, go talk to Paul. I hope to be making another comment into the future at som point, so stay tuned.

No comments: