Monday, June 18, 2007

En Vacances

Excuse the recent lack of post . . . mah editor has been out of town on a vacation. She went to the beach with her family. I was not invited. I was not inerested in going any way. Because, first of all, they all bought matching swimsuit trunks, pale bloo with white palm trees on them. Matchy-matchy is dorky. Plus, I don't want to wear that pattern of swim trunk. I would rather have a pair with flowers on them, vintage-like.

(I has already placed mah order!)

Second of all, I don't even think there is such a place called the beach. Because listen to this. There is no grass and no hays at the beach. All the water at the beach has been salted. And made-up animals live into the water, fish made out of jelly that will sting you, animals with eight arms that can hug you to death, fish with pointy teeth that can bite a mule in two with one chomp.

Sheesh, if she did not want me to go, all she had to do was say so. No need to make up fantasies.

No comments: