Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Somthing New

Today I went into the curve bit with a chin strap. Busting through the just-opened gate is now more problematic. *scheme* *scheme*

I am pleased to report that the new ring is now safe, all scary things are gone. It is now safe to enter the new ring. I repeat, it is now safe to enter the new ring.

Nothing mah editor has matches. Black headstall and reins, havana saddle, white cotton girth . . . she is making me look like a total geek. I know they make brown tack for large fellows, I've seen it on the internets. But I has no moneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I did get a fly mask. It makes me look like a terrorist. On this day I begin mah fly jihad. Death to the fly infidels!

I also have a green and white halter. Green lead rop soon to come, one can only hope.

No comments: