Sunday, July 15, 2007

Guest Blogger Molly Casper


Molly back at ya here, coming to you from indoors in the shade where the fan is blowing. It certainly is cool in here. I don't know what it's like outside. Let's ask Paul, shall we? May be Paul will know. Since he is outside. In the hot. Without a fan. That's too bad for Paul.

(Editor's Note: It's a well-known fact that Molly despises Paul. Paul is fine--a breeze is blowing and he has on his fly mask.)

Check out my spy mask. This way I can look at you with out you knowing I am watching you. In case you are sneaking up on me with a halter and a lead rop to go put a saddle onto me. It is not worth getting the grooms if I am only going to have to haul you around som where. Speaking of masks, Paul has got a mask but his does not have green on it.

That is all I have to say to you right now, Dear Reader. Check back in the future, when I hope to be making another comment.

No comments: