Friday, July 27, 2007

Bizzy!

I guess you might hav been saying to your self, "Where has Paul been?" "Wut has he been doing?"

I have not been any where. I hav been right here, waiting for Mah Editor to stop working so much. She works into a lah firm, a place where you go to if you need som one to help you transact official business, or if you get into fight with som one and need to hire som one to help you argue, or you steal som one's belonging or stab them with a nife and are going to jail. Or if you just want to get a house, Mah Editor will help you do all the paper work to get your self a house. At the end of the month is when every body wants to sell their house and buy a new one.

All week long she has been hearing, "I HAS A QUESTION ABOUT MAH HUD!" "IS MAH SURVEY BACK YET, MAH BUYERS WANT TO LOOK AT IT!" "HOW MUCH MONEYS DOES I HAVE TO BRING TO CLOSING??!?" "IS IT FUNDED YET? WHEN CAN I GIT MAH KEYS?"

There has barely been enough time for her to come out and groom me and feed me an apple at the end of every day. We are going on a trail ride on Sunday. May be she will take som photographs.

5 comments:

Patricia Falon said...

Hya Paul - Bazzy gave me the link to your blog - I am Keith's sister so does that make me Bazzy's auntie from England? will go off and read your blog - what have I come too? - I now read horse blogs and comment on them - now where did I last see my marbles? - Sunny Martin AKA aunti Tricia to Bazzy

Laura said...

Hi Paul - you are a dude!! I am a rare scottish mule - named Treacle - if you check out mums "posh" stud blog you'll spot my ears!! I'm in charge here...

Unknown said...

Hi Paul,
I am a friend of Bazzy's too. He turned me onto your site. You sound like one cool mule, dude. You sure are a bigun ain't ya? I live in North Carolina too. My mom, dad and my new girl got me in January from way up in Virginny. I like it down here, I live at a barn with lots of other horses and a few peoples. There are a lot of other peoples who come to visit and ride. Most of the people are very nice except for the occasional obnoxious two legged bean head who irritates my girl, I might have to give him a swift kick to let him know that she is MY girl and he better back OFF! I have even been on a couple of trail rides which was really coool.

Unknown said...

Hi again, I posted earlier but forgot to tell you about me. Like my name. My name is Rum a/k/a Ghirardelli Boy, I am a 6 y/o Bay Dutch Warmblood/TB x, 16.2 hh, Gelding.
You know what they say? Mares are from Venus, Stallions are from Mars but Geldings are from HEAVEN!I live in the North Central part of North Carolina right on the Virginia border. I think I get to show my stuff this weekend. My girl and the barn owner have been working my tail off getting ready for something called Eventing? Whatever that is. As long as I get a nice cool bath after my workout I really don't mind too much. Well sometimes I gotta show them who's boss at first and give them a hard time, but I love my girl so I'll do anything for her. I get to see her everyday and it makes me so happy. My mom and dad are pretty cool too. They buy me some nice things to wear like my new Stubben saddle, and neat things to lick, like my rolly-polly donut looking thing that they call "Pony Pops". What do I LOOK like a pony to you? It's OK cuz it tastes great and keeps me occupied when I am in my stall. Keep in touch. Your friend, Rum.

Unknown said...

Just got the news from Bazzy. I am so sad to lose you, my pal. R.I.P. See you at the Rainbow Bridge....

Rum