There is someone I am looking for. She is about 5'3" inches tall, brown hair, pointy nose, is a human. Have you seen her around? She has not been to visit in three days.
Woman! If you are out there, please listen to me! Is this about the washpit, when I repeatedly leaned over to the left in an effort to mash you against the wall? Because if it is, I'm sorry about that. Really. My bad. What? It isn't that? Oh well, okay, never mind then. *rolls eyes shiftily*
[ed. note: I have had to work late every day this week.]
Monday, March 26, 2007
- Name: Paul Casper
- DOB: 1989-ish
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Heavy
- Favorite foods: Apples, pears, carrots, grain. Hay. Peppermints. What is that you got in your hand? Because that looks good too. Are you going to eat all of that by yourself?
- Turn-ons? Food, face scritches, hugs around the neck, being groomed, yeah.
- Turn-offs? Trotting, cantering, fast walking, getting mah feet picked out.
- How long *is* your head, anyway? Mah head is approximately two feet long.
- Where do you live? In the pasture with all mah peeps. Tex, Huck, Comanche, Molly, Nikki . . .
- No, where exactly do you live? Maple Hill Stables on Boulder Road, right next to the barn where they keep the hay and the grains, yeah.
Hey, I'm Paul Casper. Pleased to meet you! I am a mule. If you have found your way to this blog, you are probably at least a little bit curious about what goes on in mah life. First things first. This picture up above? That's me with the ears. That person on top? That's the woman who leases me. She comes out every day at 6 p.m. (I wait for her at the gate.), and around lunchtime on weekends. Aw, who am I kidding? It's always lunchtime for me. You can find me by the big round bale at the top of the pasture, or out in the field. If I'm not there, you can reach me by e-mail at email@example.com.